Asphalt Sealcoating in Camden County NJ
Paveway Asphalt & Sealcoating provides asphalt sealcoating for Camden County NJ residential and commercial customers to restore the original black color to your Camden County asphalt driveway, road or parking lot.
What is Sealcoating?
Sealcoating is a layer of protection on top of your Camden County asphalt pavement. This sealed layer protects the asphalt from oxidation damage and the elements over time. When applied to manufacturers' specifications, sealcoating provides a slip resistant surface to asphalt, with a deep black finish that will beautify your Camden County NJ parking lot or driveway. Asphalt sealcoating should be applied once every 2-3 years. When done properly and carrying out a scheduled sealcoating maintenance program, sealcoating can more than double the life of your Camden County asphalt driveway or parking lot.
Why is Asphalt Sealcoating Important for Your Camden County Asphalt?
- Sealcoating restores the original black color to asphalt and greatly enhances the overall appearance of your Camden County NJ property.
- Oxidation dries out and can quickly deteriorate your Camden County asphalt, causing damage. Sealcoating seals out damaging effects.
- Sealcoating replenishes the binder that is lost through weathering and aging, and provides superior protection against environmental distress that your Camden County asphalt has sustained.
- Sealcoating provides protection against oil spots, vehicle fluids, harmful ice melts, and natural elements.
- Sealcoating is a great way to more than double the service life of your Camden County NJ asphalt driveway or parking lot.
What is the Asphalt Sealcoating Process?
Asphalt sealcoat is in a liquid formulation emulsion mixed with water, silica sand, polymer additives, and other proprietary fillers and solids. The sealcoat can be applied by brush, squeegee, or spray system (our preferred and most common method). The process of sealcoating will protect your asphalt and improve the appearance of your Camden County NJ parking lot or driveway. We take the following steps to ensure the process is completed properly.
- We will block off the designated work area to prepare your Camden County NJ asphalt parking lot or driveway for sealcoating.
- We will thoroughly clean the entire work area of dirt, debris and vegetation using street brooms and power brooms when necessary. We also use brushes and high-powered blowers to eliminate all debris from the area. A clean surface is very important for the sealcoat to properly bond to the asphalt.
- We will prime any severe oil or petroleum leaks or spills for extra adhesive.
- We will then clean and prep any large cracks with hot tar applied with a melting machine.
- Now that the entire area has been thoroughly cleaned and prepped, we will apply 2 coats (applied at once) of high-quality commercial grade asphalt sealer on top of your Camden County asphalt paving.
Does Sealcoating Fill in Cracks in Camden County Asphalt?
No this is a separate process known as crack sealing. Sealcoating is applied as a smooth layer to protect non-damaged asphalt.
What's the Difference Between Sealcoating and Asphalt Resurfacing?
Sealcoating is applied as a preventative maintenance measure in a coating on top of your Camden County asphalt paving. It is also applied after crack filler repairs to further protect the asphalt. Asphalt resurfacing, however, involves installing a completely new layer of hot asphalt over the old surface.
Contact Us for Asphalt Sealcoating in Camden County NJ
Call us at 856-535-6112, or email us, and ask about our Camden County NJ commercial and residential asphalt sealcoating services.
Camden County and has a population of around 523,000. Its county seat is Camden. The most populous place in Camden County is Cherry Hill Township, while Winslow Township is the largest area of any municipality in Camden County, covering 58 square miles. Camden County was formed in 1844 from portions of Gloucester County, and was named for Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden, a British judge, civil libertarian, and defender of the American cause. Camden County is part of the Camden, NJ Metropolitan Division of the Philadelphia, Camden, Wilmington, PA-NJ-DE-MD / Delaware Valley Metropolitan Statistical Area, and borders on Burlington, Atlantic, Gloucester, and Philadelphia counties.